I’ve been using Urban Decay makeup since the summer. You may be able to tell from my Instagram how much I love their palettes. From the deep dark sensual to the bright fun and perky shades, I love them all. Their Full Spectrum eyeshadow palette has a special place in my hear. I kid you not, my heart skipped a beat when I first saw it. You know how much we love rainbows at The Tiger Tales HQ. I had to hide the palette from the kids. Oh how their little eyes lit up when the saw the gem encrusted UD logo on the black box. I knew they would both have liked to have a play with the colours, get all crafty. However, there are something’s even this mama doesn’t share. You know what I mean. Full Spectrum so pretty, I’m happy to sit and look at it. I’m so excited about this products, I’d like to spread the love with one of my lucky readers. Full Spectrum palette has 21 shades which I think will look stunning on any complexion. So, its competition time! I’ve got one limited edition Urban Decay Spectrum palette up for grabs.
Here are the terms and conditions Spectrum competition
- In the comments section below, tell me what’s you earliest makeup related memory AND share this blog post.
- Follow Urban Decay and MsXpat on Twitter
- The competition will close at midnight on Saturday 19th November 2016. UK residents only. Winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be announced on Twitter on by Monday 21st November 2016.
- The winner will be required to contact me within a week of my announcing the name (email to email@example.com or DM on Twitter) stating their full name and postal address.
- The prize will be posted out directly to winner by me.
- The prize you win is not transferable and there isn’t a cash alternative.
Good luck! FYI, if are you not luck on this occasion, you can pop into one of the new Urban Decay stores opening soon at Kings Cross Station (November 24th), 24 Bridalsmith Gate Nottingham (December 1st) and 37 Paradise Street Liverpool (December 9th)