I missed a few weeks but it wasn’t because things were that bad. However, many of you will be able to relate to the fact that it’s challenging to form thoughts or string a sentence after nights of interrupted sleep, that said in the scheme of things I’m doing okay. This week I’m cheerful because:
- I’ve made the commitment to attending a weekly support group with my kids
- I’ve met some lovely mums who are quite support at the group I attend
- I’ve manged to go out with both kids on my own in my neighborhood and do shopping
- I’ve bought ingredients for Angelo and I to begin preparing little treats together, I reckon its the only way to get in some messy play and have a reward for us.
- Baby Valentina has finally begun to put on some weight, she’s getting stronger and more responsive every day. She gives me such joy.
Well those are my reasons, what’s yours? How has you week been.