As I type I’m still trying to get my head around the fact that someone stole my babies’ buggy. Left it in front our flat door, inside our apartment building, next morning it was gone! Our apartment building is accessible via keys (of course) and being buzzed in, so maybe someone left the main door open accidentally but its annoying. Buggies are not cheap. Anyway, I’ll not let that situation rain on my parade. This week I’m cheerful because:
- We are going on a week long family holiday to Centre Parcs! I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself
- This will be our first family holiday that will not double as a ‘babymoon’
- The kids are slowly getting used to winding down by 830 and sleep by nine. I hope by the winter months I can knock off another hour and get them in bed faster. When its bright outside its a challenge to convince Angelo its ‘sleepy time’.
- After our holiday is Valentina’s christening. I’m looking forward to celebrating with family and friends. She can finally fit her ivory and black heart-patterned dress that was gifted to her by Sainsbury’s Kids Clothing Department, so she’ll be wearing that on the day.
- We attended church last weekend and I was very happy to be there. We don’t make it nearly as much as I would like due to hubby’s work schedule and I can’t manage to little ones on my own, in a church. The topic for the month is the Lord’s Prayer and praying (this is my summation it). It made me realize that for a long time I’ve not be praying correctly, some where along the line I forgot some of the words. I also realize that some times I ask things before I give honour to God and thanks for my blessings. I that I know I will aim to do better.
How has your week been?