The last week as certainly felt like summer. The was … dare I say tropical? I did moan about the heat A BIT but in truth its nice to have it. Everyone is in I; a much better mood, you skin looks amazing, chances are you eat better (lighter) on account of the heat fruits juices and salads are a refreshing option. Pulling up the rear on Reasons to be Cheerful this week, I’m cheerful because the days are longer.
- We have been able to reap the benefit of long sunny days recently. So, I cheerful because:
- Although still works mad hours, as a family we cans still got for few hours in sunlight. So we took the kids to Brighton Beach last Sunday
- Wednesday was my last day at my parent support group and this coincided with their end of term picnic in the park. We went to Nonsuch Park. The kids had a wonderful time and it didn’t feel like goodbye when we left, more ‘like see you later’
- Its rare for Angelo and I to have time alone together anymore. However, today, we took a walk in Richmond park while hubby went into the town with Valentina. I savour my outdoor outings with Angelo. Its a pleasure to see him observe and enough nature. Even his falls and scrapes are wonderful! He’s now a little boy, not my baby anymore. I’m so proud of him.
- After my walk with Angelo, hubby treated me to an almost orgasmic experience via Patisserie. He bought a treat from William Curely, in Richmond. One of the treats we had was the Tropical Entremet which tastes as good as it looks. BELIEVE ME. If ever your in the area and you have a sweet tooth its the place to visit. You are sure to leave with a smile on your face.
How have you been? How have you been spending your days in the sun? I’d love to hear from you.
Please follow and like us: