Mrs Miracle Gift Set
Mothering Sunday is one week away but on Monday I thought I’d get my celebration on, while hubby was at home. I used the Mrs Miracle Gift Set made by Bomb Cosmetics.
Interesting Fact: All of their beautifully fragranced products are handmade in the UK. In my box there was:
- 1 x Sensual Rose Shower & Bath Oil (100g)- geranium, ylang ylang and rose essential oils
- 1 x Beachcomber Soap (100g)- pure cocoa butter, lavender and ylang ylang essential oils
- 1 x Stress Less Bath Creamer (30g)- cocoa butter, shea butter, coriander leaves Rose buds
- 1 x Dark Heart Bath Blaster (100g)- cocoa butter, shea butter, blackcurrant seed oil & patchouli essential oil
- 1 x Love Buds Bath Mallow (30g)- cocoa butter, shea butter, lavender and rose essential oils
Of the items included I used the Dark Heart Bath, the Blaster Beachcomber Soap and the Sensual Rose Shower & Bath Oil. Since all the products are of floral and fruity fragrances they work well together and not all sweetie. Now, its difficult for me to settle and have a bath but when those fragrances started to swirl and rise in the bathroom you couldn’t drag me out!
|Bath bomb releasing all its gorgeousness
Final Word The Mothering Sunday Treats
My skin felt lovely and smooth after the bath. Best of all, I was left with a big ‘silly’ relaxed grin on my face. My personal favourite to date is the Sensual Rose Bath & Shower Oil. One key note in the oil is geranium essential oil which combines well with the rose oil to make a great multi-tasking product. I’ve kept some to use as a massage oil (hubby owes me).
The other two items I’ll use specially on Mothering Sunday. I think this gift set is an ideal Mothering Sunday gift, for mum who loves a little DIY pampering from time to time. It retails at £11.99
Happy Mothering Sunday!