‘Santa’ was very generous to Miss V last Christmas. She received the pressies she wished for, one of which was a doll’s stroller. In fact, the stroller she was gifted exceeded her little imagination. It’s quite snazzy and looks real. ‘Santa’ gave Miss V a Mamas & Papas armadillo The Little big stroller for Christmas.
Thanks To Santa
Miss V adores her Mamas & Papas armadillo The Little big stroller. It’s so ‘true to life’! I’ve had to remind the her that she and her brother should not push each other around in it. Because the stroller is so strong and road-worthy, Miss V is tempted to take it outdoors. However, we don’t. Instead, she role plays with it indoors ‘playing shops’ and ‘playing day care’.
Mamas & Papas armadillo The Little Big Stroller
Valentina’s stroller is a stunning bright lemon drop colour. Clever ‘Santa’! The gender neutral colour makes her big bro happy to role with her. Additionally:
- Front swivel wheels for easy manoeuvrability,
- A reclining seat,
- A comfortable EVA handle and a mesh under seat basket (handy for other toys and accessories)
- Removable hood and collapsible for easier storage
- Matching shoulder bag (which could hold a baby doll’s bottle and change of clothes)
- Suitable for ages 4-8 years, with a maximum handle height of 66cm
- Available in plum, as well as a pink shade.
The Little big stroller was modelled on the real life Mamas & Papas armadillo pram. It was very easy to assemble. The body had already been put together. Hubby only needed to attach the wheels. No tools were required. The wheels clipped into place when firm pressure was applied with hands.