As a mum to mixed race children, I’m champion brands that promote harmony in diversity. One such brand is Isossy Children clothing. The label is brainchild of Amanda Rabor and was founded in 2010. However, Amanda is no newbie to designing clothing for children. Isossy Children draws its influence from African, Asian and Western cultures and creates striking designs that are quite wearable for children. It’s the vision of the brand to transcend cultural barriers; perfect for budding trendy global citizens. However, it’s honoured to stand by its ‘Made in England’ manufacturing ethos. The collection is divided into Girl, Boy, Tween, and Baby and is sold in London, Paris, New York. Over the last year Isossy Children garnered much acclaim. Most recently, ‘they won a GAB Award in Fashion at the 16th GAB Awards in London. “The GAB (Gathering of Africa’s Best) Awards rewards excellence among Africans and Friends of Africa on the continent and in the Diaspora who are contributing the positive image of Africa and Africans. The excellence displayed by these, no doubt, enhances the positive image of Africa and Africans.” The winners were announced on November 16th 2014’. Thus, it’s with great pleasure that I bring to you a competition in association with Isossy Children.
Just in time for the festive season you can win the prize of one baby girl’s romper suit, from Isossy Children.
Here are the competition details:
- The prize one baby girl’s romper suit, depending on the size you select, it will be a variation of the romper in the picture featured. (Please note sizes to choose from are: 3-6 months, 6-9 months, or 9-12 months). However, the brand reserves the right to give an alternative prize from the baby collection, if the romper is out of stock.
- For a valid entry you must subscribe to Isossy Children’s online newsletter. This will be verified before the winner is announced.
- Additionally you must leave a comment under this blog post, be sure to leave a Twitter handle or email address by which you can be contacted, should you win the prize.
- The competition is open to UK residents ONLY.
- Competition ends midnight 27th December and the winner will be announced within one week of the closing date.
Good luck and Season’s Greetings!